The breakfast in question
For breakfast at P'tit Dej-HOTEL, we have chosen a buffet format so that you can help yourself to as much as you want.
On the menu:
• Hot drinks: coffee, tea and hot chocolate
• Cold drinks: fruit juice and mineral water
• plus: butter, jam, honey, pastries, bread, crispbreads and/or toast, cereals, plain or fruit yoghurts and fruit compote.
Everything you need for a full and balanced breakfast!
At P'tit Dej-Hotel, breakfast is served between 6 am and 9:30 am during the week and between 7:30 am and 11 am at weekends (excluding special offers)
What does a balanced breakfast include?
A balanced breakfast should follow the "rule of fours":
• A dairy product for protein, calcium and vitamins A, B2 and D.
It helps to build, maintain and replenish the body's tissues: yoghurt, fromage frais, milk or cheese.
• A cereal product or bread for carbohydrates, fibre, minerals and B vitamins: bread, crispbread, cereal, etc.
• A piece of fruit or fruit juice for vitamin C and minerals.
• A hot or cold drink for rehydration
Why is breakfast so important?
Research into attention, short-term memory and long-term memory has shown that a breakfast high in slow-release sugars helps to maintain a constant level of mental performance during the morning. This is why, after a good night's sleep, a good breakfast will give you the energy your body needs and help to prevent fatigue and encourage concentration.